"build" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They helped build numerous projects in town, and within the region, to help with their supply transportation.
- Our company is smaller, with lower overhead, and can build less costly projects.
- After building small projects on the side for several years, he started his own construction business in 1957.
- The city's own plans for building long-term projects have also slowed.
- "We're looking to build sensible projects that are going to integrate with the existing community," he said.
- "But until recently, nobody was building residential projects, especially large ones, or for the broader economic group of people moving to the area."
- Like the tunnel, it takes a long time to build such big projects.
- No other country has built more eco-city projects than Germany.
- Founded by his father, Isaac, in 1907, the company built residential and commercial projects.
- It calls for building new projects at Nassau's center here to reach a critical mass of public attractions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.