"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state spent $1.2 million in federal money to conduct and promote voter-registration drives and to broadcast nonpartisan advertisements.
- While the group has broadcast advertisements praising a few Democratic incumbents, most of the campaign is focused on Republican members, many in competitive races.
- It does not broadcast commercial advertisements, nor does it carry locally made programming.
- It does occasionally broadcast commercial advertisements and programming is broken up by a number of breaks, during which trailers for Disney's programming are usually shown.
- About a decade ago, a car dealer here broadcast advertisements urging people to trade in their donkey carts for pickup trucks.
- But a 65-year-old Federal law made it illegal to broadcast advertisements for casino gambling.
- Some specialists, however, say stations might more willing in the future to broadcast advertisements that advocate a point of view.
- This puts spots before and after the news - most stations will not broadcast political advertisements during the news - in high demand.
- He said that due to the practical cost of advertising, it was only the major parties and very wealthy individuals who could afford to broadcast advertisements.
- She said the state would broadcast advertisements carrying that message on television and radio, and have them shown in movie theaters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.