"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The term "315" refers to CCTV's headline consumer report, broadcast annually on March 15.
- The "No Laughing" batsu game itself (broadcast annually during the New Year's Holiday) was first introduced in 2003.
- The best-known version is broadcast annually from King's College, Cambridge, on Christmas Eve.
- It has been broadcast annually since 2011 and its first season was completed in December 2011.
- From 2005 to 2009, the competition was annually broadcast live for three hours on the state-owned Rai Tre channel.
- It is broadcast annually, and in 2006 an estimated 47 percent of the Swedish population watched the final.
- It has been broadcast annually since 2004 and its eighth series was completed in December 2011.
- Cox Sports provided an extensive look at high school sports, broadcasting over 40 high school games annually.
- Three of the excerpts are broadcast annually on a Minnesota Public Radio Thanksgiving program entitled Giving Thanks.
- The competition was televised throughout Spain for the first time in 1984, but it was not until 1995 that the competition was broadcast annually.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.