"breeding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This technique is why the species has a long breeding season.
- Young remain within the family group until next breeding season.
- The area maintained is large enough to support the group in poor years or to accommodate new members after a good breeding season.
- There is a single breeding season each year, which occurs during the winter.
- In continental Europe at least, the species has a short breeding season, of 52-55 days.
- Both parents help to rear the young, which remain with them until the next breeding season.
- They have an extended breeding season during the summer months.
- The frogs are not known to survive a second breeding season.
- They reach full size after around six months, but can remain with their family until the next breeding season half a year later.
- By the next breeding season, the previous years young often flock together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.