"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The idea of somebody blowing smoke in a baby's face made Step angry.
- You can't blow smoke at a guy and tell him he's going to be playing if he won't.
- She could always do a little research, find out later whether he was telling the truth or just blowing smoke.
- "You took one of my men last night," I said, blowing smoke into his face.
- Or words to that effect I thought the guy was just blowing smoke.
- Her mother would blow smoke into your face, even when you were a little kid.
- Did the author hit the note or is he blowing smoke?
- Let us blow smoke at each other, you and I.
- Interesting discussion, but it seems like blowing smoke to me.
- He blew smoke into the air from a brown cigarette.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.