"bee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The researchers trained bees to visit two sugar feeders in different locations, each about 150 feet from the hive.
- Elisabeth watched as a bee visited each of the flowers in turn, slowly, carefully, taking its time.
- For example, oligolectic bees visit a small number of flowers for pollen.
- A bee will visit 100-1000 flowers per trip from the hive.
- She found that the bees only visited the feeding station at trained time, even when the sugar water was removed.
- On the other hand, if they have color vision, then the bees visit only the blue card, as it is visually distinct from the other cards.
- A single hornfaced bee can visit 15 flowers in a minute.
- When a bee visits a flower, the charge deposited on the flower takes a while to leak away into the ground.
- The genus is hermaphroditic, having apetalous perfect flowers which are mostly wind-pollinated, although bees do visit them.
- Adult butterflies, hoverflies, native bees, small beetles and grasshoppers visit the flower heads.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.