"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today Las Gatas is the most pleasant beach for swimming and children's activities.
- And as volleyball on the holodeck was all the rage now, why not add a pleasant, sunny beach?
- Secure at last on land, they lay on the pleasant beach, the egg wanned between them.
- Sandkås also has a pleasant sandy beach, the only one suitable for bathing in the area.
- Dozens go there for refuge, to enjoy the casinos, gambling and the pleasant beaches.
- Numbers 137 to 144 also overlook and have access to a pleasant beach.
- They landed on a pleasant beach, and kicked the skeletons back into shape.
- It's just a desolate strip of land, but with a pleasant beach.
- The hotel is just a few minutes from the pleasant sandy beach and close to the bustling central market.
- I closed my eyes and tried to think of Jamaica - pleasant white beaches under tropical sun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.