"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A consequence of the Neptune Beach closing around 1940, was a total dearth of quality, clean swimming facilities in town.
- It is not widely known that both the American snow cone and the popsicle were first sold at Neptune Beach.
- My wife and I just bought a home in PalmValley, not far from Neptune Beach.
- Neptune Beach is a city of Florida in the United States.
- Neptune Beach is part of the Jacksonville Beaches community.
- The stained glass, elaborate etched windows, and carved wooden bar remain as they were when Neptune Beach was a popular attraction.
- Spicer arranged the secret deposit through their lawyer in Neptune Beach.
- We followed him to his office in Neptune Beach, where he stayed for eighty minutes.
- The postmark she applied was from Neptune Beach, Florida.
- One bumbling and witless lawyer from Neptune Beach slipped through their net while a dozen people were supposed to be watching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.