"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She knew the area and school district because her parents had lived nearby, in Juno Beach, for 30 years.
- Juno Beach: 21,400 troops landed, with fewer than 1,000 casualties.
- It inspired a neighboring town to name itself "Juno Beach".
- Juno Beach was the next beach to the west.
- Juno Beach may refer to one of the following:
- He was 82 years old and lived in Juno Beach, Fla.
- Juno beach was five miles wide and stretched on either side of Courseulles-sur-Mer.
- The damaged ship was beached on Juno Beach and declared a total loss.
- He died on March 9, 1992 at age 79 in Juno Beach, Florida.
- Juno Beach is home to the headquarters of Florida Power & Light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.