"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The railroad entered town in 1849, carrying both freight and an increasing number of summer tourists to popular Weirs Beach.
- US 3 continues north along the east shore of Paugus Bay, through Weirs Beach and into Meredith.
- New Hampshire Route 11B leads east from Weirs Beach into Gilford.
- The plans are to move the theater from its current site in Weirs Beach to the site of Annalee's former gift shop.
- Our trip ended as the Mount eased into Meredith Bay and approached Weirs Beach, her home port.
- Included in Laconia is Weirs Beach, the largest public bathing area on Winnipesaukee.
- More upscale than Weirs Beach, Meredith is a lively lakeside town with a long commercial strip stretching along the shore.
- Intermediate stops were made at Weirs Beach.
- Trains are boarded at Weirs Beach or Meredith to the north.
- It is connected by a short channel at the village of Weirs Beach to Lake Winnipesaukee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.