"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They go to the bars in Beach Haven and knock back $2.50 glasses of wine.
- "I don't know what happened to Beach Haven after my parents died."
- His memories of "Beach Haven" had also been rich with detail.
- But it's fitting that Beach Haven is still home to some of the island's classiest restaurants.
- The nine miles back to Beach Haven go slowly.
- Then they got a tip about a resident putting out a room for rent sign, also against the law in Beach Haven.
- Beach Haven's fish stories were eye-popping in those days, and supported by fact.
- The area was named Beach Haven after him.
- The area also has a wharf which is a very popular feature of Beach Haven.
- Beach Haven is increasingly being discovered by young professional families because of its new ferry service, access to the water, friendly community and laid-back lifestyle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.