"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Golden sands, balmy beaches and an overnight stay in a simple beach hut provide a refreshing interlude.
- Elsewhere there are the perfumed streets of Grasse, the balmy beaches of Menton and the history stained cobbles of Fréjus & St-Raphaël to explore.
- We sought out the balmy beach, and strolled until we discovered Nice's legendary market street, the Cours Saleya, where soon we were enjoying our first niçoise salade niçoise.
- For college students all over the country, spring break means road trips to big cities and balmy beaches.
- Meanwhile, aficionados of the great outdoors can paddle in the shimmering waters of one of many balmy beaches, scout for big jungle cats on a blood-pumping wildlife safari, or simply inhale pine-scented air on a meditative forest walk.
- Bloomsburg, as it turned out, was actually very nice-a bit short on balmy beaches and hula girls with swaying hips, but still nice for all that.
- Travel from the beach-side glamour of Durban through the heart of Zululand to the balmy beaches of Mozambique, where traces of the Portuguese colonial era remain in its elegant architecture, vibrant culture and delicious cuisine.
- It is complete with balmy beaches and world-class resorts.
- Why couldn't someone start a war on a nice balmy beach somewhere?
- Often enough, when on leave on ch'Rihan, he had looked up from some balmy beach or forest path and tracked it across the night sky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.