"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A state park playground or a local beach are the kinds of spots I mean.
- Most of its more than 100 state and 25 local beaches are free.
- At 7 o'clock, we drove the short distance to our local beach.
- It is also the name of the local beach.
- An important tourist sector is based on the quality of the local beaches.
- Did the local beaches for a couple of summers when I was a kid.
- During summers he worked as a lifeguard at a local beach.
- Some of the containers have already washed up at local beaches, officials said.
- A 450 l drum was filled with fine sand from a local beach.
- Her body was found a few days later on a local beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.