"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He must have been puffing away furiously without being aware of it.
- She was crying, reaching for them, but they puffed away.
- Their two minds puffed away, like mist under a hot sun.
- Henry left, puffing away at the cigar, as George came in.
- Shmeltzer asked when the two of them were puffing away.
- Let's get back to that,' I asked as she puffed away.
- "But we found ourselves puffing away during performances like everyone else."
- All three men were puffing away, filling the room with smoke.
- When its last cohesive forces were spent, it puffed away in gas.
- At least a third of the cancer doctors and nurses were puffing away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.