"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Far off I heard an owl huffing away, but nothing was moving on the floor of the bush.
- He climbed in, acknowledged the clerk's bow with a nod, and the coach huffed away toward the railway station.
- She slapped the hand back and huffed away; the customer started to rise to follow- And Boony stepped forward into the light.
- But when the brass band was huffing away, all the superstructure seemed unnecessary.
- Having said that, she huffed away, dragging her Oscar with her.
- She huffed that suggestion away.
- Stately matron (after drawing herself up to her full height and before huffing away): "We are not a matinee family!"
- Air-conditioners were stuffed in nearly every window, presumably huffing away to keep the computers cool.
- On a recent Tuesday evening, about 30 young professionals were huffing away on the treadmills.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.