"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the lake they try to row away on has turned to acid.
- If the worst comes to the worst-we just row away.
- Karl looks at the windows of the office as he is being rowed away.
- George bent to the oars and began to row away.
- After they'd taken them all, they set fire to the Seagull and rowed away.
- 'Very well - you can go back to your boat, and row away,' said the man.
- Paul got into the boat and was rowed away.
- He had rowed away among the floating, dying, and the sinking dead.
- The ship became unstable, so they returned to their boats and rowed away.
- All her crew survived the attack, abandoned ship, and rowed away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.