"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He scratched with his shovel away the earth and discovered an ancient form of a metal cross.
- He turned to the window and the gulls scratching away at the mud.
- In the jury box were the three sketch artists, scratching away at their pads now.
- There must be a hundred little operators scratching away at that, from what I've heard.
- He scratched away at dirt under a layer of dropped leaves.
- It's also a notepad on which you can scratch away to your heart's content.
- He opened it, and scratched away at the ring with it.
- I saw the way they scratched away at the imaginary bugs under their skin.
- He watched her scratching away and wondered again, wearily, what was going to happen to him.
- Joe opened the knife and scratched away at one of the gems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.