"area" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then a large area might break free all at once.
- A large area has been left as park land for community use.
- The door opened onto a large area to the right.
- Why they needed so large an area, he didn't know either.
- In 1912, the business had to move to a larger area.
- The impact has been felt at areas large and small.
- We are still in control of the larger area by far.
- In 1974 a new large area is added for middle school.
- It was a large open area with one small window set high on the wall at either end of the room.
- Despite its large area, it is home to only 4,500 people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.