"area" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he returned to the car and got away from that immediate area.
- In the immediate area was a group of six, seven individuals.
- I got out of the immediate area and stopped at the road.
- By the mid-19th century the village and immediate area had a population of about 5,000.
- Perhaps find myself another hotel; certainly get away from the immediate area.
- The population of the town and the immediate area is around 270.
- As a result, no train services were able to run in the immediate area.
- Most of those in the immediate area never knew what hit them.
- My God, he couldn't take his eyes off her, nor could several other men in the immediate area.
- It was then served to people in the immediate area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.