"area" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most popular area by far is the robot section.
- They are now a popular area for recreation and dog walking.
- Such a collection is a popular area and, with imagination, need not be expensive.
- Nursing is the most popular area of study for this age group.
- She made a lot of money in her first decade, then moved into less popular areas.
- These are among the more popular areas for visitors to the park.
- It is a popular recreational area for the residents of the city.
- The third base line features a small but popular area for families to watch the games.
- The village has 14 parts and is a popular area for skiing.
- It is also a popular area for hunters during the big game season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.