"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The surge picked up and very soon thousands were pushing forward on the bridge approach.
- The guy came off the bridge approach and stopped short on a hydrant.
- The bridge approach took up most of the street.
- He moved into the darkness under the bridge approach.
- The headquarters and visitor center for the refuge is on a hill south of the bridge approach.
- The bridge approach was lifted about 4-6 feet in some areas.
- It was up the other way, above the bridge approach.
- Some of them would 86 check out this summer as a bloody stain on a bridge approach.
- The city council promised to build a community park under the bridge approaches, and a site was approved in June 1969.
- Blue Two and the combat car both accelerated up the bridge approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.