"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Israelis support an incremental approach that allows them to test the waters and get comfortable with change.
- An incremental regional approach is going to be the key to Alaska's energy future.
- "We're clearly going to be taking a more targeted, more incremental approach as we move forward."
- However, this incremental approach is only a rule of thumb.
- The best online efforts have worked because of this incremental approach.
- Despite this incremental approach, the Court would eventually apply most rights to the states.
- For the moment, most animal lawyers are adopting a more incremental approach.
- "We don't have the luxury of an incremental approach," she said.
- Some say they are unsure whether an incremental approach will work.
- The incremental approach is often appropriate for any child with considerable learning difficulties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.