"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is the organisation's ideology of involving a multi-stakeholder approach.
- - The richness / complexity / legitimacy of the the international multi-stakeholder approach of the GRI for developing its sustainability reporting guidelines.
- The Delphi method has also been used as a tool to implement multi-stakeholder approaches for participative policy-making in developing countries.
- The report is intended to raise awareness about the need for a multi-stakeholder approach to the mitigation of global risk.
- The Dot Eco Global Community Organization has agreed to a multi-stakeholder approach to administering .
- However, the opposite has been argued, that a more participatory and multi-stakeholder approach to auditing might improve the quality of the process.
- We will insist that CSR can only work by adopting a multi-stakeholder approach, internationally-agreed standards and independent monitoring and verification.
- The Marine Stewardship Council takes a similar "multi-stakeholder" approach to sustainable fishing.
- The governance of global, systemic risks thus requires cohesion between actors and multi-stakeholder approaches within governments, business, science and civil society.
- Like community safety and citizen security, it promotes a multi-stakeholder approach that is driven by an analysis of local needs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.