"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he said a "continuation of a unilateralist approach" would be disastrous for the country.
- The indirect costs, both of the war in particular and of the Administration's unilateralist approach to foreign policy in general, have also been immense.
- Among the elder Bushes' many friends described in this book are people decidedly at odds with their son's markedly more unilateralist approach to foreign policy.
- Gen. Wesley Clark could be shadow national security adviser, offering an alternative to the administration's unilateralist approach to the war on terror.
- If the United States determines such matters for itself, it risks international opprobrium for a unilateralist approach, a claim with which the Bush administration is familiar.
- The left fights its war against corporate sins during an administration that boasts a record unemployment, unilateralist approaches in foreign policy and ever expanding deficits.
- Today's reversal is another example of how Mr. Bush has migrated from a unilateralist approach to foreign policy to an approach that shows a deepening commitment to coordination and cooperation.
- But Mr. Hellman and others argue that some of the increase is also a reaction to America's more unilateralist military approach.
- In 1989, therefore, Neil Kinnock made it explicit that he was rejecting the unilateralist approach of his youth.
- Europe must therefore express its view on the new strategic doctrine of the Bush administration, which exalts military force, justifies a unilateralist approach and legitimises pre-emptive war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.