"allow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is incorrect as a few states allowed women to vote before 1868.
- Later in 1989, the club voted to allow women as full members.
- In 1898, the church began allowing single women to be called as missionaries.
- It allows both men and women but no undergraduate students.
- There had been a women's movement during this time which allowed women more freedom in the way they dressed.
- In recent decades, both the reform and conservative communities have allowed women to lead services.
- No interest in anything related to a god who allowed good women to suffer.
- He signed into law a bill which allowed women to vote in primary elections.
- You know very well I don't allow native women in my hotel.
- The decision to allow women in Kuwait to vote next year is also an important step forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.