"allow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Six percent said they allowed employees to bring pets to work.
- The practice is likely to have allowed the executives and other employees to make more money on the options.
- Would have allowed employees to take up to 16 weeks of unpaid leave for serious medical or family reasons.
- Final tip: Whenever possible, work from home and allow your employees to do the same.
- This incorporation allowed employees to own stock in the company as well.
- It divided the department into seven areas, and allowed former employees to lobby all but the one where they worked.
- The exclusion had allowed employees to receive the benefits of these company plans tax free.
- They allow your employees to own a part of the company without requiring them to purchase stock.
- A majority of the companies at the Fortune 500 allow their employees to volunteer during work hours.
- This also allows employees to receive calls even when not in the workplace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.