"alike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two men thought alike, and were invariably on the same side of the issue.
- It's bad if all the members of a family think alike.
- It was each man for himself and no two thought alike.
- Men and women don't think alike, but we can learn to talk to each other.
- In those days people who thought alike were a church.
- God does not put people together who think alike on every issue.
- "One of the great things about our relationship is that we don't think alike."
- Still, the men are in close touch, and claim to think much alike.
- You and I think alike on most things, don't we?
- "But none of these things mean we all think alike."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.