"alike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parents and experts alike said they do not think the incidence of sexual abuse is necessarily higher now.
- Republican and Democratic officials alike said they believed it was unlikely that the high court would consider the case before the fall.
- Republicans and Democrats alike said that his choice of a running mate would be particularly important this time around.
- Liberals and conservatives alike say no book since then has had such a force on the American social structure.
- Republican and Democratic lawmakers alike said the airlines' biggest problems were of their own making.
- Managers and employees alike say the discussion groups serve two key purposes.
- If it was ever easy to be a writer, the published and the rejected alike say, this is not the time.
- Teacher and students alike said their personal writing had been affected by participation in the program.
- Citizens and the police alike say the tactic appears to work in some areas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.