"alike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We all need to be dressed alike, or at least close.
- They have not dressed alike since the age of 2.
- There is no reason why we all have to dress alike.
- Kids seemed to dress alike in this time and place.
- Is it a pain to dress alike after a fight?
- And whose idea was it to have all the seniors dressed alike?
- "Why that all four were not dressed alike," said Peter.
- Both were dressed alike; but the similarity did not end there.
- They are all dressed alike - like an army in the old books.
- The two girls were dressed alike and shared the nursery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.