"alike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some tones may sound alike to people who do not speak a tone language and are easy to forget.
- Pas-sengers don't want to run out of money, and all my stories start to sound alike after a while.
- The two sounded exactly alike, so it seemed that one person was holding both sides of the conversation.
- "After a while, the stories and the famous people all began to sound alike," Faith says of her new boss.
- Even though they don't talk to each other, they sound alike.
- In fact, the players are starting to sound alike.
- The awful truth is that these stories are beginning to sound alike.
- Everyone has strengths, and you don't want people to sound alike.
- Why did everybody's problems sound alike in the hands of a shrink?
- And the approach has its own liability: the names all start to sound alike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.