"abroad" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some may be forced to close, others to move abroad.
- The decision to move abroad has helped to keep all of us fresh.
- In 1993, he moved abroad to Germany to play for 1.
- The dream of moving abroad does not have to be so difficult a reality after all.
- Then he decided to move abroad, signing with the 2.
- When he moved abroad for a year, we lost touch almost entirely.
- He cited jobs moving abroad as the most recent example on the economic front.
- They may have taken their time about moving too far abroad.
- In the short run, people who move abroad will be easily replaced.
- Ten members of the design staff were dismissed when their department moved abroad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.