"abroad" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have got someone else and we are going abroad.
- Since his return, he has thought of nothing but going abroad again.
- He is one of the 13 in the church expected to go abroad.
- But the best of them have to go abroad to find work.
- Should I get a job here, or go abroad and look?
- Some students said many wanted either to go abroad or to make a lot of money and live an easy life.
- But then, they also have an offer to go abroad.
- He then decided to go abroad and left for Europe.
- That makes people look to go abroad and they come here.
- I see it as a chance to get some experience and practice before going abroad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.