"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Out of my way, foolish woman," he said, taking broad steps toward the door.
- "It means a foolish young woman will find herself in more trouble than she can handle."
- You'll have to tell the foolish little woman what to do.
- But this was not the act of a foolish, hysterical woman.
- And there were some very foolish women too, if one thought about it.
- To him she was just a rather foolish old woman, very ready to part with money.
- And then, catching the idea from each other, all together, "Oh foolish woman, what have you done?"
- And to see how he prizes the foolish woman your wife!
- They would say we're just a small group of foolish women.
- "What he wants is to murder me in my sleep, you foolish woman."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.