"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women whose blood had been shed under the moon certainly couldn't.
- No woman ever could, not even when you were a child.
- She did all that one woman could to speed him up.
- Where else, she asks, could a woman of her age have a job with so much responsibility?
- A woman could even kiss a man like that without falling too deep.
- "But the women used every excuse they could to get in and look at the guys; eventually, we had to start doing their heads, too."
- But she knew the sick woman could neither hear nor understand her.
- With luck, the men might make it through; the women and children never could.
- But a young local woman he examined the day before who had been raped by four men could not.
- How could a woman, so small and weak, bear such pain?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.