"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes a man and his woman say things they should not.
- "There is nothing in the Koran that says women should not being educated," he said.
- She always spoke softly, the way he believed a woman should.
- "Perhaps a man may; but Heaven forbid that a woman should!"
- I don't see any reason why women shouldn't, if they want.
- These ladies made money but they kept themselves at home while they did it, as a woman should.
- I am glad that she is to have the life that every woman should.
- And she's learning to behave well, as a woman should; perhaps all she needed was a little maturity.
- He tried to ignore her, but she was looking down at him, not sitting at his feet as a woman should.
- Many people thought women should not dive at all because it would injure their health.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.