"winter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All of them have taken place in the late fall or early winter.
- And an early winter too, by the look of things.
- This work is expected to begin in late fall or early winter.
- A major military attack did not seem likely until early winter.
- It was late afternoon in early winter, nearly dark outside.
- Students first attend an information night during the fall or early winter.
- More than two dozen will be open this fall and early winter.
- The air was cold with the bite of early winter.
- Had he grown that much over the fall and early winter?
- Due to an early winter more than 200 people died along the trail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.