"water" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The water quality of the spring now is certainly very different than before.
- Water quality is considered fair in most of the river.
- They are more concerned about water quality and land use.
- "But the fact is it has everything to do with water quality from here on."
- The water quality of the river is considered to be fresh.
- The lake has a very high level of water quality.
- There have been a number of studies looking at the lake's environment and water quality.
- The Commission is also taking legal action against most other member countries over water quality.
- We enjoy far higher water quality than most areas of the country.
- "That way, you have a good idea of what the water quality is each and every day, across the system."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.