"water" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This tank was used for ensuring drinking water supply to the city.
- The only town in the district with safe, saturated and well organized drinking water supply.
- Below, the former drinking water supply is symbolized as a well.
- The area also suffers from problems with inadequate drinking water supply.
- It does not appear to have affected drinking water supplies, however.
- These were lost when the lake was raised in the 1940s to provide drinking water supplies.
- The standards are typically the same as those established or proposed for public drinking water supplies.
- Environmental protection is very important to us, and this will go a long way to protect our drinking water supply.
- The lake is the drinking water supply for the municipality.
- The disruption of the drinking water supply could last up to a month, officials said this evening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.