"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He seemed to have lost some vital ingredient, and the mix had become a lot less potent as a result.
- She complained about the lack of vital ingredients in American markets.
- But the process still lacks a vital ingredient in order to give rise to evolutionary change.
- The regulators do not believe that any company changed vital therapeutic ingredients.
- What you don't mention is a vital ingredient in the new work ethic.
- At Timpson, training is a vital ingredient of our success.
- A vital ingredient for exploring these five questions is imagination, and to that I now turn.
- But, for the past 50 years, one vital ingredient has been missing from that list: the Bible.
- However, we will not achieve these results without two absolutely vital ingredients.
- Let me conclude by emphasizing that women are the vital ingredient for future development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.