"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nasogastric tube feeding was started but symptoms persisted over the next 24 hours.
- To improve her nutritional status, she received nasogastric tube feedings at night.
- If a pregnant woman is so severely affected that she cannot maintain her weight, tube feeding may be required, the obstetrical group's guidelines say.
- Now there's some scientific evidence that tube feeding doesn't do what everybody thinks, prolong life or make people more comfortable.
- New York State law says tube feeding can be withheld only if there is clear and convincing evidence that the patient never wants it.
- By contrast, tube feeding can cause suffering in dementia patients.
- Several effective methods for the delivery of enteral nutritional support or tube feedings exist.
- Enteral nutrition or tube feedings can be delivered at various rates.
- In some cases, tube feeding may be necessary.
- We agree that tube feeding should never be prescribed unless medically necessary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.