"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is fed through a gastric tube.
- In your situation a list of the gastric tube feeding regime would be especially helpful to our Ag inspectors in Raro.
- She breathes on her own, but is fed through a gastric tube.
- Another method is to use a gastric tube to extract fluid from the upper intestine for inspection.
- The powder form of this medication may also be given through a tube into the stomach (nasogastric or gastric tube).
- If you are giving the powder through a nasogastric or gastric tube, ask your health care professional for detailed instructions on how to properly mix and give it.
- However this problem can be prevented by inserting a gastric tube and suctioning the air and other stomach contents.
- Many require nasalgastric or gastric tubes to ensure they are receiving sufficient nutrition.
- Tracheal intubation or presence of a gastric tube (for example, a feeding tube) may also increase the risk.
- She breathes on her own, but depends on a gastric tube for sustenance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.