"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The boat's engine consists of a boiler and one or more exhaust tubes.
- This engine consists of a small boiler, which is connected to an exhaust tube.
- The expanding steam pushes some of the water in the exhaust tube, propelling the boat forward.
- The steam bubble then condenses, creating a vacuum which draws water back in through the exhaust tube.
- Since temperature and pressure are being evaluated, two different measurement tools are needed in the exhaust tube.
- It actually has an exhaust tube from which only cold air (-20 Celsius) comes out.
- A long thin spit of flame appeared from the jet's exhaust tube and the craft started to pick up speed.
- He positions the car so as to aim at an exhaust tube through a classroom window.
- But its exhaust tube was still jetting out a current of water with stunning force.
- A prominent pair of 150 exhaust tubes were fitted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.