"transmit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How much information can the world transmit, process, and store?
- The use of verse to transmit cultural information continues today.
- Up to now we've been using them to transmit information.
- Here only the figure 2 or 3 along with the unit of measure is enough to transmit information about the rod.
- The Agency has also running a number of web sites to transmit information.
- He knew that they represented a way to transmit information to other people in distant places.
- In social networks, bridges are used to transmit information from one group to another.
- "Do you really think they haven't transmitted information about us back to their base already?"
- What if we were to build a computer that uses light to transmit information instead of electricity?
- The human mouth transmits information at some two words per second.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.