"total" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total spending for 1988-89 will likely be more than $6 billion.
- Can it really not be found from total public spending of around £650 billion?
- As I have announced, total spending will be about £65 million a year.
- The programs account for nearly 40 percent of total spending on hospital care.
- The campaign's total spending so far this year was reported as $13,778,649.
- The higher figure was nearly a quarter of total spending on health care.
- About 16 percent of the total spending comes from coastal areas.
- Social security accounts for about a third of total public spending in most western states.
- That figure is about equal to the government's total social spending for the same period.
- His campaign officials now project total spending to reach $7.5 million by Tuesday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.