"tool" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually you would get some items or new tools for thanks.
- If it gives us a new tool to use in the science, great.
- President Clinton says he has found a new tool to "help parents balance work and family."
- Workers will also be needed to teach people how to use new tools and programs.
- He learned how it works and starts looking light through its new tool.
- The university provided a new tool for the students, particularly those taking a language course.
- Today, a vast and growing number of kids are doing the same thing but with a very new tool.
- Need some new tools, and I want to price them.
- She had no idea what her new tools were for.
- Have to bring in the great new tool of science!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.