"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You'll get a great deal further if you take one small step at a time.
- If we took a small step back today, I don't know what to say.
- We aren't there yet, but the changes today are a small first step.
- Maybe she should take it one small step at a time.
- The Council wants to move one small step at a time.
- However, a small step has been taken and it is a good one.
- So start with small steps, such as a 10-minute walk every day after school.
- There's just one small step in front of the door, and then you're inside.
- Why, then, was it so difficult to take that first small step into the room?
- From here, it is only a very small step to state that certain workers cost too much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.