"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A star sits in his trailer for two days drugged on cocaine.
- An eight-pointed star sits above them representing the Virgin.
- Instead of saying, 'Look how great I am,' the star is sitting there with egg on his face because he was completely unprepared.
- The stars sit around and are stared at.
- A blue star sat beside Boston, and a red one by Atlanta.
- There was also a white armchair, in which the star sat at the beginning and end, musing.
- Humphrey Bogart's star sits before a vacant lot strewn with trash.
- The star sat alone, watching Nick and Frank play badminton with cousins, uncles and aunts.
- But Mr. Curran made his star sit on the bench for the first quarter of every game of his freshman year, including the championship playoffs.
- Indeed, a blue lone star sits above the entrance to the Toyota plant, while the Texas flag flies out front next to the stars and stripes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.