"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shape he could see was that of a five-point star, one street entering at each point.
- They wear a single golden five-point star as their patch of category.
- In the middle there is a five-point yellow star.
- The membership badge for youth is a white Fleur-de-lis with two blue five-point stars on a blue background.
- The medals resemble small gold coins with a five-point star in the middle.
- The two five-point stars are taken off the Fleur-de-lis and placed upon each other.
- The two small five-point stars stand for truth and knowledge.
- This system is called "star-passing" because the pattern of passing routes forms a five-point star.
- Surveying the complexity of that design, I could at last make out a basic five-point star.
- The bottom left segment is divided once more and is of a five-point star which represents a noble person/divine quality form above.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.