"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first stage boosters and two core stages feature uprated engines with improved injection systems, compared to the previous versions of the Soyuz.
- The first stage booster is made of advanced carbon composite materials to provide high mass fraction.
- In 2009, the company manufactured a total of 25 launch vehicles, upper stage boosters and spacecraft, while in 2005 the figure was 11.
- The first stage booster can be refueled and launched again, allowing improved reliability and lowering the cost of human access to space.
- The first stage booster of the missile is entirely designed and manufactured by Avio of Italy.
- Super-Jupiter was the first stage booster only; to place payloads in orbit, additional upper stages would be needed.
- Named Pegasus, it would have had a lighter, simplified guidance section and a short third stage booster.
- The idea was modified later to use a first stage booster such as the Navajo missile.
- When the dream has reached its crest ad just before it breaks up, we'll cut in a second stage booster.
- It no longer uses balloon tanks nor 1.5 staging, but incorporates a rigid framework for its first stage booster, much like the Titan family of vehicles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.