"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the theatrical stage, he appeared for the first time, at age fifteen, in the Broadway musical Working.
- Eventually, he and his family take their act to America to pursue greater success on the theatrical stage.
- Quite recently, the phenomenon has begun to affect the theatrical stage, for instance in the production of Baroque opera.
- The idea behind this was to develop theatrical "stages" with seamless passages from one land to the next.
- On the theatrical stage, there are endless possibilities of expressing yourself.
- The full theatrical stage is original, as are the 200 balcony seats and the two lobbies.
- He was also doing theatrical stage and costume designs.
- But, Miss Hickey had actually first stepped onto the theatrical stage long before then.
- The settings of her paintings appear as sober theatrical stages into which anyone could recognize herself.
- The auditorium and theatrical stage are also located there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.